Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Missions Conference

Thanks very much to all of you who prayed for my Austrian visa. This year was unlike any year before, I had to go to the embassy 5 times and each time to be there for nearly 2 hours, but it is all in the past now and I already went to the conference and got back two days ago. I had some time in Munich where I went on a free tour around the city and enjoyed great weather (for pictures-click here). Then the next day, I took a train to Spittal where the conference was taking place. Brian Brodersen, Bil Gallatin, Ray Bentley and Samy Tanagho were speaking this time and as always, it was good teaching. Men & women’s session had a little different setting this year – we got together in small groups and had prayer and a time of sharing and encouragement. I liked that very much, because this way we were able to meet more people and to get to know each other better, ministering to each other in more personal way. Also the Lord has really blessed me by fellowship with my friends from Nice, France and it was a special treat to see them again.
Truly, it was blessed and fruitful time. The Lord answered many of my prayers even while I was there. I just love times like this, when my soul can rest in Him and can be quiet before Him and I get a little glimpse of Heaven as we worship, fellowship, enjoy Him and each other every day for a whole week. I cannot wait for the day to come when we will have not just a week, but eternity. Until then, let’s continue serving Him and others faithfully, wherever He’s called us to be.
God bless you! Natasha

No comments: