Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Losha

Hello everyone, for those of you who have been following Losha over the last 6 years, I ran into him at the Metro hanging out with Vadium a friend of his. It has been about 7 months since Losha left back out to the streets. I have seen him a few times, but this is the first time I have seen him in about 41/2 months. He really looked rough, and has fallen back into drinking. His friend Vadim went through alcohol rehab and was doing well but now is back on the street with Losha. I told Losha and Vadium that God had not forgotten about them and not to forget about God. As I told Losha, a smile began to break out on his other wise stone face. Losha belongs to the Lord. I have seen his heart for God. Losha has many struggles but I believe God has a great plan for his life. Please continue to pray for Losha.

No comments: