Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Please, pray!

Dear friends and family, would you please pray for my dad. He had a stroke last Monday and is in a hospital right now. At first, his condition did not seem to be too serious and from his own words, his doctor even said that he is getting better rather quickly. However, in the past few days my dad was feeling weak and refused to try getting up. My mom talked to the doctor, who said that this situation is alarming, because usually people in the worst conditions start getting up on the 3rd to 5th day after the stroke and she does not see any reason why my dad is not doing that. She also said that his type of stroke is the worst one and he should forget about a possibility to go back to work, “if he lives,” she added. There were some other things that the doctor said which only left us more perplexed.
My dad is not a believer. I’ve been sharing the Lord with him over the years and all the more when he had a heart attack some years ago, he was resisting then.
Please, pray for my dad, my mom and sister and for me too. May the Lord be glorified through this situation!

Thank you! Natasha


1 comment:

Mike Jones said...

Brian Mondok posted this on the One World Mission blog http://www.calvaryword.com/oneworld/oneworld.html

I am praying!

Mike Jones
CC Boynton Beach