Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grateful to be back in Moscow with the Fellowship!


Hello everyone, I’m finally back in Moscow after 3 months in the States waiting to receive a visa to return back for another year. God has been gracious in allowing me to serve in Moscow for the last 8 years. He continues to open the door for me to be a part of what He is doing in Russia, for that I’m grateful. I want to thank my home church Calvary Chapel Modesto and all the support they have given to me and the encouragement that I received in my over extended stay in the Golden State. Thank you all that blessed my time home!!! The day I left I had my good friend Ed Barton who is the battalion chief of the Burlingame Fire Dept, take me to the airport for my flight home. Ed’s Firehouse and office is near the San Francisco airport. Ed graciously gave me a tour of the Fire house. (When I grow up I have a secret desire to be a fireman) I took full advantage as you can see. It is great to see God placing men in places to serve the safety of people. Ed is a great public servant and a servant of the most High God. Thanks Ed!

No comments: