Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Above my own"

Nikita, Artom and Nastya have a rock group called “Above my own” The name is very appropriate for the times we live in, in a world whose mantra (if I can use the word) preaches that "me, myself and I" should be above everything, that “ first seek ye my kingdom” is the thinking of our day. In our modern world today the emergence of spirituality has become very fashionable, with it’s message "that we recognize our god potential. That we are little gods." It is just the same boring old lie of satan in the Garden of Eden, when he told Eve that she could be like God.
Please, pray for Nikita, Artom and Nastya as they have different opportunities to play in various clubs in Moscow. I attended one of their concerts a few months back and they were far and away the most popular band that played that night. Pray that the Lord would use them to influence a generation of “me, myself and I”

No comments: