Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Refat's heading to America

Refat is heading to America for one year to attend Calvin College in Michigan. Refat was chosen as the recipient of a scholarship from the Russian American university here in Moscow. (an amazing University) I have known Refat and his sister for about 6 years. The family moved here from Uzbekistan where Refat was born. You can read about Refat’s testimony in an earlier blog.
I believe this is a great opportunity the Lord has provided for Refat. He is bright and the Lord has really opened up opportunity for him as I have watched him grow over the last 6 years. Please pray for Refat that his time in America will be a blessing and that Refat will be a blessing to others. I will be losing a roommate but I am excited that Refat has this generous opportunity.

Refat( left) pictured with his sister Elvera, and her husband Azim (pictures of the wedding in and earlier blog)

No comments: