Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The information on this post maybe inaccurate
We recently received this letter from Lena a young lady living in the village. It has been our concern for the literally 10,000 of villages over the 10 time zones of Russia, that do not have any access to any evangelical influence. Through the Russian postal system people such as Lena can be built up in their faith, and can have access to solid biblical teaching.


To: Alexey( director of SFR)

Hi, My name is Lena, I am 28.I'd like to study the Bible of the New Testament. But it is not possible as I live in a village. There are no such books in our village library and impossible to buy them. Because of the times and the moral condition of my village, I have no one to ask for help. That is why I’m ask for help… Thank you very much in advance.

 Lena
Amurskay oblastVoskresenovka 10/08/25

No comments: