Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Monday, July 10, 2006

God's small world

Hi everyone, sorry it’s been a while since the last update. IT”S SUMMER time in the big city and for someone who is from California it has been great. Vova who is our worship leader is up in the far north of Russia with a team from south California. A Few of the team members visited on a Sunday. It was interesting to find out that one of the girls on the team was from Hughson. Kristen Ensley I believe was her maiden name. Her parents are now living in Turlock. God’s small world, getting even smaller.

Next week I have to leave the country. Every 6 months I have to leave Russia. It is just a matter of crossing the boarder and then returning. It looks like I will be going to Kiev Ukraine which is an over night train.

Please pray for Charles, I spoken about him in the past, he is the young man from Ghana that has lost one lung to T.B. It is a miracle that he is alive. But now things are complicated, by receiving so much medicine for his T.B. his kidneys are now in jeopardy. Charles has drawn closer to the Lord during these last 5 months. I believe God has a great plan for Charles.

It appears Lord willing that I will be coming home on Sept. 5 and will be in the states for 5 weeks. I’m looking forward to fellowship with my, family and friends, God Bless, dean

No comments: