Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Monday, May 14, 2007

just walking and talking and leave the rest up to the Holy Spirit

This is my friend Vitalie, I have known him for almost 7 1/2 years. Vitalie first made contact with my sister Lynn as he was looking to study English. I had one lesson with him and we decided it would be a lot more fun to just go visit interesting places in Moscow. So for 7 1/2 years Vitalie have walked almost every place of interest in Moscow and there are many. I had many opportunities to share about Jesus, but until now Vitalie has not made a decision. That is ok, God is patient with Vitalie and so will I. I know that there is going to come a time when Vitalie is ready to surrender to Christ, but until then we will continue to walk the streets of Moscow as friends and leave the rest up to the work of the Holy Spirit. God bless, dean

No comments: