Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Friday, June 08, 2007

Follow up

Just a little update on Boris (see previous entry). I tried to get hold of him, but he was not answering his phone, I will try again. In our conversation, he did mention that he has some problems with authorities and they might put him to prison. So, please continue to pray for Boris and his girlfriend Jenia, I did give them our current address, and they know where to find us. Thank you for your prayers! Natasha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natasha,
Thank you for the update! Am continuing to pray and they are on our prayer list at CC Modesto.

btw, have you ever come to CC Modesto? Was it about 4-5 years ago? If so--I think I met you. I remember some friends of Dean getting up on a Sunday nite and singing a worship song in Russian. IF that was you....we sat out on a bench in the Fellowship Hall and chatted for awhile.

Blessings to you today!
Lynne in Modesto, CA

Natasha4Jesus said...

Thank you, Lynne!
I do not think we've met, I've never been to Modesto. I think, it was either Masha or Marina, they came to Lynn's (Dean's sister) wedding. But it is definitely nice to meet you here on the blod and to become prayer partners:-). And maybe some day the Lord will let us meet each other in person:-)
God bless you!
Natasha