Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thank you!

Dear friends and family, I just wanted to thank you for all of your prayers that you’ve lifted up before the Lord for Julia’s mom(link to previous request) and my dad(link to previous request). Both Julia’s mom and my dad had finished their journeys on this earth at the end of January. I know that your prayers made a very big difference in our parents’ lives and in ours as well. The Lord is faithfully taking us through this time and giving us His peace, grace, strength and comfort.
I had an opportunity to share at my dad’s funeral and it was a very special time. Since most of my dad’s friends and coworkers are nonbelievers, I was compelled to read from the Word. The Lord put on my heart Psalm 139, where David shares an amazing understanding of God’s love for him and a very intimate knowledge of him. I am finding great comfort in these verses and especially in 16: “Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.”
Again, thank you for being with us in your prayers during this time. Natasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natasha, I am truly very sorry to have heard the sad news. I remember you were there for me when my mom went to be with the Lord, and I am very sorry that I am just writing to send my condolencies.
Prayers always,
Olga