Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Friday, December 22, 2006

It is Hanukkah!!!

After such news, there was not much to talk about because now we did not have a place for our Christmas project and celebration. Dean decided to go and look for a new location right away, but we did not, because there was not much time before Hanukkah celebration where we were invited in the evening. I was glad that we had to alter that plan, because this evening completely changed my heart and gave me a different perspective on things. The Lord gave me His amazing peace while I was listening to beautiful Jewish songs, then to Mira’s message, which was fully Evangelical, and meant for Jewish non-believers, but for me as well, because the Lord “restored to me the joy of my salvation and renewed His right spirit within me”. Then at the end pastor Max, blessed everyone with the special Aaron’s blessing, first in Hebrew and then in Russian. Those words, so familiar were like a balm to my soul. You know what they were?
I’ll tell you: The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
Selah

No comments: