Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Friday, December 22, 2006

The phone call

I do not really like to make phone calls and here is one of the reasons why: I called Rudolf right before our stuff meeting on Tuesday and he told me that 30 minutes after we visited him, director of the hotel called him in and told him to get rid of us right away. Wednesday will be our last day. He apologized and told me that we will get a refund. I tried to get an explanation and he gave me a few reasons.
Well, it was one of those times when I wished somebody else would have to tell Dean and Vova this news. I will not write about all the feelings I had at the moment, otherwise it would take more bloog space than the memorable staircase story plus all the other stories put together :-).

No comments: