Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Friday, December 22, 2006

Wednesday

On Wednesday, we went to see Rudolf again and he met us with apologies, but at the same time said that he cannot do anything about the situation. Then I just asked if it is possible for us to still keep the Sunday, because it is the day when most people come, so we would let them know what is going on. Rudolf said, “Ok. I’ll take the responsibility upon myself.” Honestly, I did not expect this, but it is the Lord answer for us.

Then we went to administrator to talk about the refund. I want to tell you about this young lady, when I met her the first time she was the most suspicious one, she asked me a lot of questions and not all of them were nice, “Are you a sect?” was one of them. I really wanted to give her “More than a carpenter” to read, she said she had a Bible. But every time I would bring the book to her she either was not working, or was leaving, or was too busy. However, one time, when I came up to ask some question, in return she asked me to bring her one of our booklets. We ran out of booklets, but we had “More than a carpenter” with the Gospel of John. So, now as she found out about our situation she said “May God help you”. That was so special.

Of course, we do not know about all of the details and reasons why we have to leave, but the Lord knows and if He touched through us at least one person’s life that is already good reason enough for us being there for 4 month.

Please, pray for Rudolf, for the Administrator, I believe her name is Nastia, for the director of this Hotel and others who work and stay there.

Please, pray for us as well. Thank you and the Lord bless you…

Natasha

P.S. On Wednesday night we were praising the Lord and praying for the people in the hotel. “Blessed be the Name of the Lord” song, became the theme of the evening.

No comments: