Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

April 11 1981

It was back in April 11 1981 that I found myself bowing my heart and receiving Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Little did I know that 25 years later to the day I would be living a normal life in the former Soviet Union. All because Jesus heard the cry of my heart that morning 25 years ago, “God if you are real show me?” I would have never found myself here for any other reason, and if not for the Lord answering my request I would have missed the most incredible last 6 1/2 years of my life. The Lord has given me the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing people that have experienced life so much differently than I have experienced living in the Blessed U.S.A. for 45 years. It is still so amazing that God would give me the privilege to be apart of what He is doing in Russia. I can’t tell you the times when I have felt so ill equipped for what He has called me to do here, but the Lord has been soooo faithful to let me know I’m where I need to be. I understand very well that the Lord did not send me alone with thousands of other missionaries to change Russia, but the Lord sent me to Russia to change me. I’m personally thankful that Jesus put this verse in His word found in Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that HE who has began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ” I just wanted to share with you the most significant day of my life. I hope that every one who reads this has a most significant day of your life. If you don’t just bow your heart to the Lord, surrender to Him and just be honest and recognize the need you have for a Savior, and call out to Him, and He will save your soul and give you eternal life, and He will reveal His purposes for the reason you have been born on planet earth, dean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dean and Natasha, I've been reading the journal. Simply wonderful and encouraging...Thank you.Spasibo bolshoye!!!