Our current address: not yet available
(April 24th, 2013)

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Treasures in Psalms

Today we had our youth Bible study again and it was rather spontaneous, because I was not quite well yet, but kids (Sveta, Dima and Egor) surprised me with their eagerness to get together and so we did. Olga went with us, or actually, she took us to IKEA where we really like to meet. I decided to go over our previous lesson on Psalm 1, to refresh it in our memories, then we talked about their today’s Sunday school lesson, which was in Psalm41:3(42:2 in English) and what they’ve learned from it. Then I shared with the kids another Psalm, and it is one of my favorite ones – Psalm 36 (37 eng.) We took only two verses, 4 & 5, and tried to understand what it means to delight in the Lord and how can we commit our way to Him.
It was really special to find out later, after we finished, that one lady and her little girl who set by the table next to ours, were listening to our conversation. Praise the Lord!
I pray that through these lessons the Lord would help all of us to make these simple truths an essential part of our lives. I am so thankful that we can meet together, have time of fellowship, and study the Word. Every time is rewarding and a blessing.
Please, keep this Bible study in prayer.
Thank you and God bless you!
Natasha
P.S. For more silly pictures click here :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy these Bible studies a lot myself. The kids have so much insight into the Word...as Jesus says, "Be like little children" :) So true!